Sunday, February 3, 2008

1.0 - 26.11

Again a morning I didn't want to get up and do this, but I did it! I have been watching NBC's The Biggest Loser as I have been walking on the treadmill. Talk about inspiration! I so love listening to Jillian and Bob talk, good inspiration. It is hard to quit wlking when you are watching a show like that. I have a friend doing Jillian's Weight Loss/Biggest Loser plan and she has been kicking butt on it. Says it is cheaper than Weight Watchers which I am still paying for. Yep, still paying for it and not going to meetings nor counting my points - throwing money in the trash. I need to make a big decision on that some time real soon. Been trying to eat better but it is hard when the house is filled with lots of temptations and junk food I love.

A constant struggle but I'm getting better at it everyday.

No comments: