Saturday, February 9, 2008

Yea!

1.3 - 30:30

Have a big day planned, painting our master path but wanted to get my walk in before we started that because I'm sure I'll way to tired after doing that to want to walk.

My morning walks all have about 5 minutes of real slow warm-up time at like 1.0 to 1.5mph. I do do a small warm-up before hitting the treadmill, some stretches, moving around (the America's Walking warm-up)

But I still feel that I need that slow walking to get me moving. I think at some point I'm going to need to just start counting that 5 minutes in my total because a) makes me look so slow! and b) having a hard time figuring out my pace. But that is later, right now I'm just glad to be moving everyday, glad to be improving everyday, glad to be getting healthier everyday!

No comments: